TIPS FOR SELLERS
Following a few Tips will not only help increase your Selling and Buying power, it will help you close the deal you’ve been waiting for a little faster.
- Staging your property to sell BRINGS YOU MORE $$$$$$$$$.
- List your house when it is ready!
- Pick up all debris in yard?
- Set aside a covered place for trash?
- Put away all tools, toys etc.
- Freshen up decks or fences with paint/ stain.
- Leave house smelling fresh.
- Clear counters of nick knacks & appliances. Remember we want the buyers to look at your property, not your things. Just have minimum showing.
- Stage bedrooms with matching cover & pillow. All else put away
- Stage bathroom with towels.
- Be as specific as you can be about all work done on property. Disclose everything.
- Set aside any manuals you have on equipment or appliances for new buyers.
TIPS FOR BUYERS
- Being ready to buy now is important. Why look if you are not prepared?
- Choose an honest, professional broker who works with you to find what you are looking for. Your information is all confidential.
- Contact a lender and get a Pre-Approval Letter for a Specific Amount, Bring Pre-approval letter with you.
- Search only properties that are in your price range.
- Know what kind of loan you qualify for. This will help your agent steer you in the right direction.
- Work with your broker to know the area you are most interested in.
Staging Your Property Works!