Stately 3b/2.5 bath, 2785 sqft home located on .90 acres, in the Gilchrist Townsite backs up to Gilchrist State Forest. Though updated, this home boasts original Gilchrist lumber wood floors and walls. The formal living room is stunning with a fireplace and multitude of windows. Formal dining room has built-in china cabinets and sideboards. The heart of the home, the kitchen, has been updated while maintaining the original charm. A breakfast nook is bathed in light with windows overlooking the forest. Access to the kitchen is through beautiful French doors. Bedrooms are spacious and have additional closets and storage. A detached garage is easily accessible in winter. Snowmobile, hike or ride from your backyard. Schools, shopping and more are located in this family neighborhood. Minutes from fishing, lakes and skiing.
- 2 hot water heaters-one gas-one electric
- backs to Gilchrist State Forest
- brick patio
- charm plus!
- Great Neighborhood.
- landscaped with beautiful lawn
- New furnace high efficiency
- no water meter
- plenty of room on the lot to build a shop
- The Mohawk (1.31 mi)69 reviews
- Manley's Tavern (11.52 mi)33 reviews
- Los 3 Caballos (15.98 mi)128 reviews
- Shell Gas (1.41 mi)2 reviews
- High Country Automotive (1.58 mi)4 reviews
- La Pine Shell (16.25 mi)3 reviews