This cute bungalow style home has three bedrooms, one bath and a separate den. Lots of room for family and friends. Wood floors and wood accents on ceilings and walls throughout the house. The propane fireplace is fairly new and is a great heat source. The large mudroom leads directly to the den and kitchen. Updated appliances with a stackable washer & dryer in the kitchen. Located close to the Gilchrist State Forest. The two separate decks are ideal for family gatherings and will be painted once the weather allows. The shared driveway leads to a one car garage with a dirt floor. There is plenty of parking in the back with a large yard that leads to a fire pit at the back of the property.
- The Mohawk (1.08 mi)65 reviews
- Manley's Tavern (11.43 mi)29 reviews
- Odell Lake Resort Restaurant (14.9 mi)14 reviews
- Shell Gas (1.18 mi)1 reviews
- High Country Automotive (1.35 mi)3 reviews
- Chemult Chevron (18.65 mi)2 reviews