Located close to the entrance of Diamond Peaks but high off the highway. This lot and the one next to it is also for sale. A great buffer for the buyer looking for more space. Both have great mountain views. Owner willing to sell both at $43,000 each. A fairly level lot with easy access in the summer and in the winter. Priced well below other mountain view lots higher up. Very few of these mountain views are left in this price range. This is a paved community of Diamond Peaks with excellent community water and standard septic approval already in place. Very reasonable HOA fees. One of the closest lots to the surrounding lakes, trails and Ski Pass. Roads are maintained year round. A fantastic vacation property all four seasons. Come walk the lot.
- Odell Lake Resort Restaurant (2.98 mi)14 reviews
- Manley's Tavern (1.9 mi)28 reviews
- Guy's Killer BBQ (1.18 mi)17 reviews
- Shell Gas (12.44 mi)1 reviews
- Chemult Chevron (21.8 mi)2 reviews
- Pilot Travel Center (21.84 mi)22 reviews